Ark core v2.6 is ready to be launched next week
By Rafał - 2020-02-04
During the time of migration, there could be a period of slower block times as all delegates update and also most of the exchanges will disable deposits and withdrawals as they update their infrastructure to be compatible with Core v2.6.Ark core v2.6 is a major release that brings a lot of new features and possibilities for DPoS based models , including some changes in the management of delegates.
New DPoS Blockchain featuresThe ARK Public Network will be one of the first blockchain to introduce some new innovative features with this release:
- GTI (Generic Transaction Interface) allowing to develop new transaction types with custom logic
- Nonces making it more secure and harder to perform double-spend attacks on the network
- Multipayments sending to multiple ARK addresses, while just initiating one transaction, saves time and cost
- Multisignatures as all the investors can get the benefits of multisignatures where more than one user can propose or spend funds depending on the predefined terms.
- IPFS to register IPFS compliant hashes on the ARK blockchain within desktop wallet.
- Delegate resignation: delegates who don’t want to be voted for anymore can now opt-out of this by simply initiating delegate resignation.