KuCoin has announced that the scheduled upgrade of its platform from V1.0 to V2.0 has finally been completed and the new platform has been launched with full functionality. The upgrade process took around 14 hours during which the services had been suspended to avoid any technical risks.
The new KuCoin platform V2.0 is embodied with many additional features such as:
- Advanced Brand New API with added LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3 data.
- Various Order Types (limit, stop, Post only & iceberg, Market etc).
- Reliable Security Solutions with support to SMS authentication, device trust system and protective walls.
- Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program which will separate the takers and makers trading fees resulting in higher liquidity, improved transaction efficiency and reduced trading fee.
- Self-Service Management Features with support to internal transfers, self-service unbinding, self-service freezing/unfreezing of accounts etc to improve service efficiency.
- Efficient Notification Module which includes KuCoin Websocket feed, new App and SMS push notifications to provide easy access to real-time market data.
Many existing features have also been optimized to ensure smooth user experience such as simplified KYC process, Upgraded referral program, perceptive user interface, more powerful trading matchmaking engines etc.
The upgrade was marked complete on 18th
of February 2019. Deposits and trading services were made open the same day at 11:30 PM (UTC+8) while withdrawals resumed the next day. To celebrate the smooth upgrade of the platform, KuCoin has announced zero trading fees for all trading pairs till 23:59:59 Feb 21, 2019 (UTC+8).
For latest news and more info about KuCoin system upgrade V2.0 visit https://www.kucoin.com/news