Tachyon VPN reaches 100,000 users and launches various events to celebrate
By Rafał - 2020-04-25
Tachyon project has recently announced the achievement of a new milestone in its existence, the 100,000 users mark and offers several ways to reward the community for their active participation in this success. These events comprise Tachyon Blaze Event and Ambassador Program and might be extended to more possibilities in the near future. Only 1 registration per person and per event is allowed.
Twitter Blaze Event
Starting from April 22nd to April 27th (GMT +8 time zone), users and investors will be able to participate in the Twitter Blaze event in order to be amongst the 30 winners that will share 3000 IPX equally. To participate in this opportunity, participants must follow some tasks:
- Follow @tachyoneco on Twitter
- Like and retweet the pinned post about 100,000 global users reached news
- Leave a celebration comment under the pinned post.
Video BlazeFor this second event, Tachyon wishes to gather videos from all users and across the world that will be shared on the official YouTube channel. From April 22nd to April 30th , participants will be required to :
- Join the official telegram group
- Record a video to talk about their feelings about Tachyon VPN and Tachyon Protocol (various languages accepted)
- Videos must be around 15-30s and sent by Telegram to @RheaMoore with a specific title for easier recognition: . telegram username + location like @vincent + New York.
- The form must be filled for all participants.
A total prize pool of 15,000 IPX will be shared between 30 winners. The team will also choose 5 best-liked videos to send the extra bonus of $25 Netflix Gift Cards.